This Insights Briefing sets out evidence on the role of Zero-Emission Vehicles (ZEVs) – fully electric vehicles – in international pathways for meeting the Paris Agreement long-term temperature goal of limiting global temperature increase to well below 2°C, while pursuing efforts to limit the increase to 1.5°C.
- Accelerating ZEV adoption in fleets to decarbonize road transportation
- Charging infrastructure deployment in emerging markets and developing economies
- Electrification of heavy-duty vehicles in emerging markets
- Deploying charging infrastructure to support an accelerated transition to zero-emission vehicles
- Zero-Emission Vehicles Progress Dashboard