Models the well-to-wheel CO2 emissions impacts of an accelerated global ZEV transition (Ambitious scenario), and then quantifies and compares it with both currently adopted policies (Baseline scenario) and recently proposed and announced policies put forth by ZEVTC governments (Progress to Date scenario).
- Accelerating ZEV adoption in fleets to decarbonize road transportation
- Charging infrastructure deployment in emerging markets and developing economies
- Electrification of heavy-duty vehicles in emerging markets
- Deploying charging infrastructure to support an accelerated transition to zero-emission vehicles
- Zero-Emission Vehicles Progress Dashboard