Quantifies the amount of charging infrastructure needed in Zero Emission Vehicles Transition Council (ZEVTC) member jurisdictions through 2030 to support ZEV adoption at a rate that keeps the Paris Agreement within reach. Also details effective policy approaches for accelerating infrastructure deployment.
- Accelerating ZEV adoption in fleets to decarbonize road transportation
- Charging infrastructure deployment in emerging markets and developing economies
- Electrification of heavy-duty vehicles in emerging markets
- Deploying charging infrastructure to support an accelerated transition to zero-emission vehicles
- Zero-Emission Vehicles Progress Dashboard